Our parish library is open Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and on evenings during Faith Formation classes. If the library is locked during parish office hours, please go to the office and ask for the key. On the weekend, the library is open after Sunday morning Masses.
Our Library and Adult Faith Formation
Our parish library has a vast array of books that lend themselves beautifully to our Faith Formation programs offered at St. Francis of Assisi. Our Sunday Adult Faith Formation sessions offer ample supplementary material that you can peruse at your leisure to gain a deeper understanding of the themes.
1. Take a card from the front pocket of the book/audio/video.
2. Legibly print your full name, phone number, and the date of check-out on the next available space on the card.
3. Leave the card in the wooden box at the front of the librarian’s desk.
1. Drop library materials in the blue basket on top of the librarian’s desk.
2. If the library is closed, return the library materials through the parish office mail box slot.
3. There is also a return box in the Gathering Space in the main church.
The checkout period is 30 days. To renew an item, simply send an email to library (at) sfasat (dot) org and list the materials you want renewed.
We are blessed to have new library material just in time for each season. Thank you for helping make our parish library a welcoming place for all parishioners.